Hey Y’all! Hope your day has been awesome so far. I am writing this on a Saturday, so it has been a pretty good day!
The weather is absolutely beautiful here in Texas! There had not been great weather here at home in a while.
I have been meaning to write this one out for a while, but I have been so busy. #momlife #worklife …
I was nominated by Jenn V, you can find her at her blog called Jenn V-Beautifully Hectic-Mom of 3
She is such a supportive blogger, and her blog is just as amazing. She writes about life as a parent & lifestyle. You are going to love her!
So here is the info about this Unique Blogger Award:
▪ being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
▪ particularly remarkable, special, or unusual.
▪ belonging or connected to (one particular person, group, or place).
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What was your greatest accomplishment for 2017?
- If you could have any job in this world what would it be?
- How do you drink your coffee/tea?
1. In 2017, my greatest accomplishment was making it through the year. 😂😂😂
It was rough. I started a small carpentry business with my husband, started blogging, had a baby, graduated with a degree in Network Administration, and started doing freelance work for now. As you can tell I was busy. 2018 has been much more peaceful, so far.
2. If I could have any job in the world, I would love to be a freelance web designer for small businesses.
3. I love coffee. I drink it with creamer and sugar. If I get flavored coffee or creamer, then I can hold off on the sugar.
Here are my nominees:
** No worries if you have done this one already, or it doesn’t go with your theme. I totally understand if you don’t do it! 💗**
1. What are you currently watching on your TV or what book are you currently reading?
2. What is one goal you have for 2018?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Go check these blogs out! It’s always fun to discover new blogs, isn’t it?!
Take care friends, until next time…
When I Have A Spare Moment, I Spend Time Here! 👇👇👇
- ?claim=8vbv7rnwwv9″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My DIY/Home Improvement Blog: Uresti Family Wood WorksAdvertisements