I apologize for being sort of MIA, if you follow me on Instagram then you know my family and I have been battling the flu. 😷 We are just starting to feel a bit better. In between medications and disinfecting our home, I managed to write up this post.
As you can tell in my previous post, I was sort of bummed out about blogging, and just wondering if I was doing things right. Then, I got a notification that just made my day, and made me feel like maybe I am doing things right after all. I tell you, sometimes you may feel like quitting, but then something like this happens at exactly the right moment to get you to change your mind.
Thanks so much to Cherishing Flo for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! I am truly honored that you would even think of my blog, and I very much appreciate it! Go check out her blog. She creates some amazing content!
This award was made by Okoto Enigma and you can find her original post here!
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
1. Put the award logo in your post, as well the rules.
2. Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your subscribers three things about you.
5. Re-nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
8. Share links to your best posts.
Three Things About Me
- I love eating sushi, but only the sushi with cooked ingrediants because I am not that adventurous. 😕
- I enjoy cooking and eating at home more than I do eating out.
- I am always afraid of getting sick so I constently wash my hands and sanitize when possible, and I sometimes avoid public places because of this. 😷😷
Questions From Cherishing Flo
What made you start a blog?
I started writing a blog for my business, but found it more enjoyable to write about lifestyle topics.
What inspires you to write your blogs?
My readers are what keep me going and inspire me. The blogging community and reading other blogs are what inspires me to write too.
Would you ever want to blog full-time?
I don’t think so. I have a degree in technology and I want to do that full time, but I do want to continue writing part time for as long as I can.
How has blogging impacted your life?
I have made so many great connections and found so many inspiring people during my blogging journey. I was kind of lonely before I started blogging because sometimes as a parent friends will come and go, but I feel like I have made some friends through this experience and it is very fulfilling.
What is your favorite past time?
Peace and quiet while reading is my favorite past time. I make that a priority, especially when I feel burnt out.
- Glass & Berries
- This Square Peg
- Adkins Domain
- For All Things Kaitlyn
- Mummy Kate Blog
- The Baby and The Boardroom
- Glimmer of Happiness
- Smiling Dreamer
My Questions For You!
- What do you enjoy most from blogging?
- What type of blog post do you enjoy writing the most?
- What is at the top of your Christmas wish list?
- Favorite food?
- Would you rather have a bad hair cut or a hair coloring gone wrong?
I look forward to your answers. 😊😊
Don’t forget to check out these amazing nominees!
Until next time friends, take care!
Let’s Be Friends On Social Media Too!!
- ?claim=8vbv7rnwwv9″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin